Monday, May 6, 2013

I believe we all can accomplish anything if we put our mind to it.

I believe that we can do anything if we put our mind to it. When I am doing a difficult task sometimes I feel like I have to give up. I realized that if I put my head down and tried within minutes the task would be nearly done. So, when I am working in a group and someone says that they are going to give I tell them just to try.

I think this because when you quit without trying it is a waste of time because if you try you will be at least closer then when you start. When you doing things that feel impossible. Just try and after a while it is no longer impossible it is done. I am trying to say if you work your hardest and focus that any task from washing  a car to building a rocket ship it is possible.

Next time you are doing a hard task just think for a moment on how you can do this. All you need to do is just start.Then in minutes to hour or to any other type of time it will be over. This is what I believe so whether you agree or don't agree I want you to think about this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment