Wednesday, May 29, 2013

High School Advice

The advice I was given was advice for things. The first thing I was told to do was keep my grades up. I was told this because by keeping my grades up I will be able to have more options when I apply for college. I was then told to stay involved with schoool activities. I was told this because if I stay involved in school things I will be well known throughout the school. The last thing I was told to do is have friends in every grade. The reason I was told to do this is because if I was every to run for a school office I would have a larger chance of getting the office.
I think the advice I was given was pretty good advise because these ideas could help me later in life and they could even help you. The main reason I was given more advice on what to do instead on what not to do is because everyone makes decisions and sometimes if you are told not to do something you will do it anyway. Now, I think this advice could help everone. The reason I think this is because people who work harder will most likely get more options later in life. I don't want to worry you though, high school is not that bad we all can survive this. High school will be a lot of fun.
 I hope this advice will help you through your high school experience. It will probably be the most fun you will ever be in your life. So don't be worried it will all work out in the end. So overall what I am trying to say is just have fun and do your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment